Monday, January 19, 2009

I have a dream, too

I'm glad we're seeing the First Black president being sworn in. Really! Should have happened long ago. I would have been glad to see J.C. Watts get elected or at least run. Oh, and Colin Powell would have been a better choice than Bob Dole a few years back. (Libby Dole would have been a better choice.)
But, I'll be glad when the novelty of a Black President wears off and people will think in terms like "Big deal, so he's black." Then we can focus on his policies!

I hope you pray for the president! Sincerely, from the heart.
I'm praying he truly upholds and defends the constitution, and does everything he can to defend the USA.
I'm praying he fosters freedom and justice, here and around the world.
I'm praying he gets a good education in his daily security briefings and his economic briefings.
And, I'm praying that he doesn't do anything that will encourage the slaughter of pre-born citizens of the USA. (OK, you can debate whether they are citizens or not, but they are protected by law in other ways.)
The numbers of abortions in America has been dropping for some time now. Has cutting off federal funds helped achieve that? I don't know. I sincerely hope it's just the way things are going because people are realizing that killing their pre-born babies is wrong. But if changes in policy occur that enable more and more folks to abort their inconvenient offspring, that will be tragic, and God has promised he will require blood at the hands of those that shed blood. Every president will stand before the judgment seat.
(Inconvenient offspring. Maybe Al Gore could make a movie about that and call in "Inconvenient Babies"!)
Interestingly, we now have a black president, who, if he enables more abortions to occur, will be playing right into Margaret Sanger's hands. Remember her? She founded Planned parenthood and saw it as an excellent way to practice eugenics.
Even the Guttmacher institute reports that there are more black babies killed than any other part of our population, even though they only make up 15% of the population. It doesn't take a genius to do the math and figure out that enabling blacks to kill their babies has kept their percentage of the population from growing even more!
Maybe that's why we didn't have a black president sooner. Democrats have been supporting the killing of pre-born blacks! (Over a third of the 45 to 50 million aborted babies have been black.)
That might sound harsh. I'm not saying there is some great left-wing conspiracy to keep the black man down. well...OK, maybe I am saying that. I'm not necessarily saying that black abortions were part of that. But the liberal leadership in America doesn't seem to upset about it.

Martin Luther King Jr. was right when he said the content of character is more important than the color of our skin. Would somebody please stop noticing the color of Obama's skin and begin to weigh the content of his character.
I have a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me and others what you think. You can use the tools of rhetoric but please, be clean and nice.